Lauren In Tokyo

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Viva! Las Vegas!

Tomorrow I'm taking a long-needed vacation with my wife and kid for a week of desert fun in Las Vegas. We'll be staying at the Bellagio and have tickets to see Mystère on Thursday evening. Other than that, our schedule is wide open.

I'm thinking of taking a trip out to the Grand Canyon while my wife takes Julian to the outlet mall. Friday looks like rain, so it could be a good chance to spend some quality time with the blackjack dealers.

Hopefully I'll take some nice pictures. I'm still debating whether to take the film camera (FM3a) or just stick with the old reliable digital camera.

Well, it's late and I've got a big day of flying and watching Julian on the airplane for hours and hours, so I better get some rest. Maybe more to write later. Probably not until I get back, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home