Lauren In Tokyo

Thursday, March 06, 2008

John McCain gets Bush's endorsement

I don't know if this is George's typical MO, but McCain can't possibly be comfortable standing behind this guy. Every question is fielded by Bush and answered in the worst possible way.

OMG, he just said that he'll be for McCain if it helps him, and he'll be against him if it helps. This is absolutely ridiculous...

Maybe Bush is drunk... He does seem a bit loose.

McCain can't get a word in edgewise!

Alright, I can't even breathe now. I'm laughing too hard.

Here's a link to a video: This is a prelude
Here's a link to the actual "endorsement": link
Here's a longer Youtube link: link

Unfortunately I can't seem to find the last 10 minutes of the endorsement where George seems to lose his mind and starts sabotaging McCain's campaign. I'll try to look for it some more.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home