Lauren In Tokyo

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Dog in a bag Part II

A couple weeks ago I wrote about seeing a man putting a Shetland Sheepdog in a suitcase in the middle of Shibuya station.

Well, today I saw something similar. A girl was walking out of the Inokashira station with a small satchel that was squirming. Obviously she was carrying a small dog. Perhaps a chihuahua or a papillon or maybe even a puppy miniature dachshund. Whatever the case, it was inside the bag, trying to get out.

I'll never understand why people need to take their dogs on the train like that. It doesn't seem good for the dog, and a taxi wouldn't be terribly expensive if taking the dog is a necessity.

It's also a little worrisome that I don't even flinch when I see this sort of thing anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home